Thursday, July 16, 2009

Smack your ass than you know!



Tmr is excursion/learning journey!
Sure again fun uh? hahahaha! Dhukhi gna sing sing sing ~ ! sing to me 8) !
he-he, lol! Tmr have to wake up at 5.55! (SCREAM!) walao, i lazy wake up one sia, sob! hope tmr can wake up , regina no more piggy pig!

Today tht TEOTEOBEANBEAN suck c_ _ _ la! URGH, put me infront, rahzxzx his lesson so boring la! agree bo? hehehe, bet all noding head right? hahahahh! Math tcher nvr come *yay*! Miss farah is our co-form , shiok x10 ! hahah! alright la end it here, tmr cannot wake up than dieeeeeee, ohoh~ bus not waiting for me! he-he.

& CHOU AIDE, YOU GO MA TI!:D MOP FLOOR! HAHAHA LOL! luvdieyou(L)

alright, must enjoy tmr! & tmr idc, fbt rock we world:D! Hehe, no link but shut up, LOL! Hpe wont get scold:(! Luvluv, me gna have my beauty sleep alre, luvyoualltothemax!

must blog more la deyy! don't be a silent reader! (BOO)
YAY me and boyfr 1 month liao, say grat please! hehehehe(shy)

No comments:

Post a Comment