Saturday, August 29, 2009

U , hate U.

Photobucket

I'm back to revive blog , jerin meimei posting later too! Aft' me:B
Seriously, my blogger got a problem which i don't know WHY either.
tmr is tcher days alre, any idea what to give ? I plan t give her a
hand-made card, hehehehe. Sweet right ?! I know i know i know ! hahaha.

urgh, going to tution soon, but i'll be back at 4+ ! Hehehheheh, early end lo.
so lazy t even go la ? Thank to denverson , fuckhim. hahahah, sian laaaaa.
i haven prepare for EOY, sad or what sia. BUT my math improve, (goodforme!)
air-con is back, shioook only lor. hahaha, BOYFRIEND u better come school tmr,
if not slap u-.-' u promise alre, hehehehe!

fasting month, and im fasting with malays too alth .. i breakfast quite a no.of.time!
Hahaha! at least i try dui ma?! ouhhouhhh , hehehe. Idk i should go sch tmr anot, sianZ.
i wann'a takke alot picture tmr! YAY, all must take with me, idc.

I dislike a girl, seriously.
we all dislike her 2. She just make us all goes ( Ew )
not saying i'm perfect nor what, is just tht ...
she make us all think she's such'a, b. She think she's PWSN.
She think she's AALBSN. okay whatever, suckup!(U)

No comments:

Post a Comment